Storm Extend Invite to Manny for Mother's Day Brunch
LAKE ELSINORE, CA- On Sunday, May 10 the Lake Elsinore Storm will be hosting its annual Mother's Day Brunch in the Diamond Club Restaurant. The Storm would like to invite all mothers, current, expecting or otherwise to come enjoy assorted pastries, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, a salad bar, a carving station, a Mexican station, shrimp, coffee, juice and champagne.
The Storm also would like to invite potential want-to-be mothers as well, including Los Angeles Dodgers slugger Manny Ramirez, who allegedly tested positive for a female fertility drug. While the Storm does not condone such activity, the team would like to extend a cordial invitation to Manny, to join us for our annual Mother's Day Brunch. The brunch begins at 10:00am and will conclude at 1:00pm when gates open for the 2:05pm Mother's Day game. Hopefully Manny and all other people interested in attending the brunch will RSVP with Michelle Priske at 951-245-4487.
Unbeknownst to Manny, gonadotropin, the female fertility drug he tested positive for, is banned by Major League Baseball because of its ability to increase testosterone production.
For more info on the Mother's Day Brunch please call 951-245-4487 or visit stormbaseball.com.
• Discuss this story on the California League message board...
California League Stories from May 8, 2009
- Storm Extend Invite to Manny for Mother's Day Brunch - Lake Elsinore Storm
- San Jose Giants at Modesto Nuts, May 8-10 - San Jose Giants
- Early Home Runs Doom Giants In 12-3 Loss To Blaze - San Jose Giants
- Sixth Inning Spoils the JetHawks Night - Lancaster JetHawks
- Sixers Bats Stay Hot as Johnson Cools Mavs - Inland Empire 66ers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.