SPHL Announces Suspension
February 14, 2018 - Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL) News Release
HUNTERSVILLE, NC (February 14, 2018) - The Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL) on Wednesday announced Peoria's Alec Hagaman has been suspended one game for his actions in Game 183, Peoria at Birmingham, played on Saturday, February 10.
At the 12:32 mark of the third period, Hagaman was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing, a minor penalty for instigating, a major penalty for fighting, a game misconduct for third man in and a game mis- conduct for being the aggressor of an altercation.
Hagaman sat out Peoria's game against Macon on Sunday, February 11.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from February 14, 2018
- Ice Flyers Complete Deal with Evansville - Pensacola Ice Flyers
- Thunderbolts Midweek Report: Thunderbolts to Host Ice Bears - Evansville Thunderbolts
- Ice Flyers Games Postponed this Weekend Due to Ice Conditions - Pensacola Ice Flyers
- SPHL Announces Suspension - SPHL
- Late Goal Dooms RiverKings, Fall to Havoc 5-4 - Mississippi RiverKings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.