Sky Blue FC and Washington Spirit to Co-Present the Business of Women's Soccer Panel
Howell, N.J. Sky Blue FC is partnering with fellow National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) team, Washington Spirit, to co-present The Business of Women's Soccer online panel. The event will take place on Thursday, May 14 at 5 p.m. ET via Zoom. Panelists will discuss the future of women's soccer from a business perspective including sponsorship and outreach. Sky Blue's General Manager, Alyse LaHue, will be a featured speaker on the panel.
"We felt this was a fantastic time to hone in on the business side of women's sports," said LaHue. "Especially with so much commentary around the uncertainty and fear, particularly with women's sports properties. We don't get to hear things from a business angle as much, so this will be a great evening of conversation between members of the NWSL community."
LaHue will be joined by NWSL Media Acting President and General Manager, Lindsay Barenz, and Washington Spirit Chief Revenue Officer Gretchen Hamm. The discussion will be moderated by Meg Linehan of The Athletic. Linehan covered the USWNT's run for gold at the 2019 FIFA World Cup and was previously the Senior Content Manager at NWSL Media.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from May 12, 2020
- Sky Blue FC and Washington Spirit to Co-Present the Business of Women's Soccer Panel - Sky Blue FC
- OL Reign, Megan Rapinoe and Fans Pay It Forward with Trophy Cupcakes for Frontline Workers - OL Reign
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sky Blue FC Stories
- Midfielder Kenie Wright to Miss Remainder of 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup with Torn ACL
- Sky Blue FC Break Merchandise Sales Record
- Sky Blue FC to Host Jersey Auction During NWSL Challenge Cup
- Sky Blue FC Midfielder Madison Tiernan Placed on 45-Day Disabled List
- Sky Blue FC Announces Renewed Partnership with NJM Insurance Group