Sheehan Throws for 10 Touchdowns in 104-12 Win
Cincinnati quarterback Tyler Sheehan threw for a UIFL and franchise record 10 touchdowns as the Commandos defeated Huntington Saturday, 104-12, at the Cincinnati Gardens. It was the most points scored in a UIFL and Commandos history. The previous UIFL record of 88 was set Friday by Erie.
Phillip Barnett finished with six receptions for 86 yards and four touchdowns, while Mack Ogletree hauled in 89 yards on four catches and three scores. Cincinnati improves to 3-0 on the season and will play Western PA on April 7.
• Discuss this story on the Ultimate Indoor Football League message board...
Ultimate Indoor Football League Stories from March 24, 2012
- Sheehan Throws for 10 Touchdowns in 104-12 Win - Cincinnati Commandos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Cincinnati Commandos Stories
- Commandos Suspend Operations for 2013
- Wide Receivers Coach J.C. Baker Takes Over Command of the Commandos
- Commandos Capture 3rd Straight League Championship
- Cincinnati Commandos to Play for Another Title
- Commandos to Play Florida Tarpons for UIFL Championship