Commandos Suspend Operations for 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio - The Cincinnati Commandos have decided to suspend operations and play for the 2013 season. As a result of industry analysis and growth projections, the decision to forgo the season and re-organize was an obvious choice.
Due to instability with our leagues the last few seasons and throughout the industry, the Commandos organization needs to re-organize for our future success. It is paramount to increase marketing initiatives, corporate partnerships, as well as our fan base, for the Commandos to move forward in 2014 and beyond.
General Manager Jason Buckley commented on the situation; "While we are disappointed we will not be able to play in 2013, we would like to thank all of our fans who supported the Commandos through our THREE-consecutive championship runs!!!"
We look forward to playing and seeing you in 2014. Go COMMANDO!
• Discuss this story on the Continental Indoor Football League message board...
Continental Indoor Football League Stories from November 6, 2012
- Commandos Suspend Operations for 2013 - Cincinnati Commandos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Cincinnati Commandos Stories
- Commandos Suspend Operations for 2013
- Wide Receivers Coach J.C. Baker Takes Over Command of the Commandos
- Commandos Capture 3rd Straight League Championship
- Cincinnati Commandos to Play for Another Title
- Commandos to Play Florida Tarpons for UIFL Championship