SD Loyal Manager Landon Donovan Shares Club Update
San Diego, CA - Today, soccer legend and San Diego Loyal SC (SD Loyal)'s EVP of Soccer Operations and First Team Manager, Landon Donovan, released a video to members, supporters, fans and the world. The video includes updates on quarantined players and staff, along with well wishes and the hope to get back to Torero Stadium soon, following USL Championship's decision to extend the temporary suspension of play to align with recent guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
YouTube Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnGx9iDc8lo&feature=youtu.be
Fans are encouraged to stay connected in the safety of their own homes by downloading the official team app or signing up for updates and news via SDLoyal.com and #SDLoyal.
For more information, please visit sdloyal.com.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from March 26, 2020
- Statement from United Soccer League President Jake Edwards - USL
- Statement from Sacramento Republic FC on Confirmation of COVID-19 Case - Sacramento Republic FC
- Reno Inks Defender and Goalkeeper - Reno 1868 FC
- SD Loyal Manager Landon Donovan Shares Club Update - San Diego Loyal
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Loyal Stories
- SD Loyal Manager Landon Donovan Shares Club Update
- SD Loyal Chairman Andrew Vassiliadis Addresses Fans
- SD Loyal Postpones All Match Play for a Minimum of 30 Days Following USL Championship Decision to Suspend the 2020 Season
- SD Loyal to Postpone March 14 Home Match
- SD Loyal to Play First Road Match in Empty Stadium