Riptide Acquire Finlay from Philadelphia
New York, NY - The New York Riptide announced today that the team has acquired defenseman Nick Finlay from the Philadelphia Wings in exchange for a fourth round pick in the 2021 NLL Entry Draft.
Finlay saw action in five games for the Wings last season, scoring one goal and dishing out one assist while scooping up four loose balls and causing five turnovers. The 16th overall pick in the 2017 NLL Entry Draft by the Saskatchewan Rush, Finlay has played in 14 games over three professional seasons. He had five points on three goals and two assists with 27 loose ball pickups and nine caused turnovers.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from July 20, 2020
- Seals Re-Sign Goalie Frank Scigliano - San Diego Seals
- Warriors Acquire Killen from Mammoth - Vancouver Warriors
- Riptide Acquire Finlay from Philadelphia - New York Riptide
- Gillies Back for More and his Nova Scotia Ties - Halifax Thunderbirds
- Bennett Returns on One-Year Deal with Knighthawks - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.