Revolution Cease Operations
The NJ Revolution was founded in October of 2005. A franchise that has lasted through all the harsh economic times has decided to change its focus and direction. After enjoying 5 years as a professional arena/indoor football team from 2006 until 2010 and playing in numerous top level venues on the east coast and mid west, the franchise and parent company have decided to take the next few years to concentrate on building a national sports venture with a much broader scope and outreach. It's time for the company to build on a bigger and brighter future. The Revs, as the fans have named them, brought affordable family fun to the community while interacting with many local and state wide charities and youth groups. The company often donated game tickets, their time and also made numerous monetary donations to charitable organizations. In the coming years, we hope to extend our sphere of positive influence to a greater area and audience. In the meanwhile, the company wishes to thank all those who supported them and were a part of the Revolution family.
• Discuss this story on the American Indoor Football Association message board...
American Indoor Football Association Stories from September 8, 2010
- San Jose Wolves Announce 2011 Tryout - Stockton Wolves
- Revolution Cease Operations - New Jersey Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New Jersey Revolution Stories
- Revolution Cease Operations
- Single Game And Season Tickets Now Available For 2010 NJ Revolution
- Tiffany's Becomes Official After Party Spot of the NJ Revolution
- Time to Rev It Up Again, New Jersey Revolution Announce 2010 Schedule
- Revolution to hold tryouts