Rainmen Trade Dandridge To Quebec For Anderson
(Halifax, N.S.) The Halifax Rainmen have traded Off Guard Glen Dandridge to the Quebec Kebs in exchange for Power Forward Michael Anderson.
In 15 games to date this season, the 6'7" and 205 lbs native of Virginia has averaged 17.7 points per game including a 23-point game against the Rainmen in Halifax on February 15 and 20 points on February 28 in Quebec. "We are very excited to add this amazing talent to our line-up," said team owner Andre Levingston. "Anderson will help us with our current run for the playoffs and will give us another threat at the 3 position."
"We wish Glenn continued success with his basketball career," added Levingston.
Anderson is expected to be in Halifax tomorrow and in the Rainmen line-up Saturday as they face the Stampede in Buffalo.
• Discuss this story on the Premier Basketball League message board...
Premier Basketball League Stories from March 9, 2009
- Rainmen Trade Dandridge To Quebec For Anderson - Halifax Rainmen
- Millrats And Kebs Complete Blockbuster Trade - Saint John Riptide
- PBL Weekly Report - PBL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Rainmen Stories
- Players, Fans and Supporters Cheated out of Championship
- Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification
- Tonight's Championship Game Canceled
- Rainmen Viewing Party for the Championship Game at Bubba Ray's Sports Bar
- Halifax Drops Game Six After Stunning Second Half Collapse