Predators Add Former Apopka High School Star Jeremy Gallon
ORLANDO - The Orlando Predators have agreed to terms with former NFL wide receiver Jeremy Gallon, a Central Florida native and graduate of Apopka High School. Gallon was selected in the 7th round of the 2014 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots and has also played with the Oakland Raiders and Toronto Argonauts of the CFL.
Gallon (5-9, 178, Michigan) played in 51 games at the University of Michigan and set a school record by posting a reception in 39 consecutive games. The two-time All-Big Ten selection still holds the conference's all-time record for receiving yards in a single-game, racking up 369 yards with two touchdowns on 14 receptions in a win over Indiana in 2013. He finished his college career with 2,704 yards and 17 touchdowns on 173 receptions.
Gallon was a two-time first-team Class 6A all-state selection at Apopka High School, where he played quarterback, running back and safety. He participated in the prestigious U.S. Army All-American game after collecting 5,905 total yards and 59 touchdowns and was ranked a four-star recruit by Rivals.com.
The Orlando Predators travel to play the Jacksonville Sharks this Saturday, June 18 at 7:00 p.m. ET. The matchup will be nationally televised on CBS Sports Network.
• Discuss this story on the Arena Football League message board...
Arena Football League Stories from June 15, 2016
- Soul, Rattlers Face in Possible ArenaBowl Preview on ESPN2 - AFL
- LA KISS at Tampa Bay Saturday - Los Angeles KISS
- An Open Letter from the Orlando Predators - Orlando Predators
- Week 12 Preview: Sharks Host Predators on Saturday - Jacksonville Sharks
- Predators Add Former Apopka High School Star Jeremy Gallon - Orlando Predators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.