PR - Hounds Sign New Team Sponsor
Charlotte, N.C. (January 31, 2013) - Charlotte Lacrosse LLC announced today that The Daniel Group has signed on as a new team sponsor.
The Daniel Group will capitalize on the partnership with strategic branding, networking opportunities, social media components and hospitality.
"The Daniel Group has been supportive of Major League Lacrosse in Charlotte from the start. Mr. Daniel was one of our first Blue Ribbon Season Ticket Holders and is a great ambassador of Hounds Lacrosse. Our first season was a strong proof of concept for current and prospective sponsors. This is a valid testimony to our sponsorship value and we look forward to being a catalyst for them," said Wade Leaphart, Hounds Chief Operating Officer.
"We are very excited and proud to be sponsoring the Hounds," said Lynn Daniel, President of The Daniel Group. "I love to see the way the sport of lacrosse has grown in the area and the Charlotte Hounds are a great organization contributing to that. The Daniel Group hopes we can help the Charlotte Hounds measure, manage, and improve their performance on and off the field. We are huge fans and we look forward to the start of the season. Release The Hounds!"
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from January 31, 2013
- PR - Hounds Sign New Team Sponsor - Charlotte Hounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Hounds Stories
- Hounds Sign Sponsorship Deal with Legion Brewing for 2017
- Hounds Active in Offseason with Player Signings
- John Grant Jr. Powers Ohio to Semi-Final Win over Charlotte
- MLL Names Mike Chanenchuk Maverick Most Improved Player of 2016
- Hounds' Will Haus Named Warrior Defensive Player of the Week