Philadelphia Soul Announce 2019 Training Camp Schedule
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Soul will open training camp on Saturday, April 6 at Virtua/Total Turf Experience in Pitman, NJ. Players will spend the weekend undergoing physicals and attending introductory meetings before the team's first practice on Sunday night. Padded practices will begin on Wednesday, April 10.
The team will host a joint scrimmage with the Atlantic City Blackjacks on Saturday, April 13 from 9-11 am at Virtua/Total Turf Experience, after which the roster will be cut to 28 players. The final 24-man roster will be submitted to the League Office on April 20.
All practices are open to the public and interested media members can contact Meghan O'Donnell for specific player and coach availability. Notable training camp dates can be found below.
Notable 2019 Training Camp Dates
4/6 - Start of training camp/off-site physicals
4/10 - 1st day of padded practices - 9-11:30 am
4/13 - Joint scrimmage vs Atlantic City Blackjacks - 9-11:30am; Roster cut to 28
4/20 - Final roster due
The Soul kick off the 2019 season at home against the Atlantic City Blackjacks on Saturday, April 27 at 3:30 pm. For information on season, group, or single-game tickets, call 888-789-SOUL (7685) or visit www.PhiladelphiaSoul.com.
• Discuss this story on the Arena Football League message board...
Arena Football League Stories from April 3, 2019
- Valor Add Defensive Depth with Five Signings - Washington Valor
- Destroyers Announce Multi-Year Deal with GermainCars.com as Team's Official Presenting Partner - Columbus Destroyers
- Atlantic City Blackjacks Assign Five to Roster - Atlantic City Blackjacks
- Philadelphia Soul Announce 2019 Training Camp Schedule - Philadelphia Soul
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.