NJ Xtreme announce Jennifer Robinson Marketing/Sales Executive
East Rutherford NJ- The New Jersey Xtreme's Front Office is proud to add Jennifer Robinson to our Executive Corporate marketing and sales staff.
Ms. Robinson graduated from James Madison University in May of 2004 with a BS degree where she minored in business with a concentration in Sports management. Jennifer is excited to be working within a professional sports franchise in the NY-NJ area. Make no mistake about Ms. Robinson is not new to professional sports. Previously interning with the Philadelphia 76'ers of the NBA, Jennifer worked for their promotional events, community relations and game day operations departments.
The NJ Xtreme offer exceptional and very affordable advertising and sponsorship opportunities that are available now. Please contact Jennifer Robinson at 201-842-7634 or 914-384-2963 for more information or to set up an appointment. Have your business partnered and your message available to the largest marketplace in the Unites States. The NJ Xtreme are the newest professional sports franchise in the NY-NJ area. The National Indoor Football League is entering its fifth season and spans nationally from New Jersey to the state of Washington. The Xtreme will play a 14 game schedule with seven home games at the Continental Airlines Arena.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from November 27, 2004
- NJ Xtreme announce Jennifer Robinson Marketing/Sales Executive - New Jersey Xtreme
Other Recent New Jersey Xtreme Stories
- New Jersey Xtreme Suspended
- NJIR.Net signs deal with the New Jersey Xtreme to handle 2005 Season Broadcasts
- Xtreme Single Game Tickets On Sale
- New Jersey Xtreme Announce Mark Fischer Community Relations Executive
- Talent floods Turf City in Xtremes 3rd and final tryout