New Jersey Xtreme Suspended
The NIFL has suspended the New Jersey Xtreme for the remainder of the season. Control of the franchise is now under the NIFL. Reasons for this suspension are violation of league rules and policies. The future of the franchise will be decided after the end of the current season. No other details will be released.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from June 16, 2005
- Maulers Hope to Strike It Rich Again - Montgomery Bears
- New Jersey Xtreme Suspended - New Jersey Xtreme
- McDonalds Teams Up with Swashbucklers for Father's Day - Louisiana Swashbucklers
- Hawks Looking To Remain Undefeated - Everett Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New Jersey Xtreme Stories
- New Jersey Xtreme Suspended
- NJIR.Net signs deal with the New Jersey Xtreme to handle 2005 Season Broadcasts
- Xtreme Single Game Tickets On Sale
- New Jersey Xtreme Announce Mark Fischer Community Relations Executive
- Talent floods Turf City in Xtremes 3rd and final tryout