New Market Waste Signs on as Team Sponsor
Charlotte, N.C. (March 8, 2013) - Charlotte Lacrosse LLC announced today that New Market Waste Solutions has signed on as a new team sponsor of the Charlotte Hounds.
Fans will be greeted by New Market Waste Recycling Stations and friendly on-site staff members throughout American Legion Memorial Stadium on game days. In addition, the Charlotte-based management-consulting company, dedicated to designing and implementing sustainable solutions to businesses while saving money for their clients, will capitalize on the partnership with high visibility field signage, networking opportunities and season tickets. "We are very excited to welcome New Market Waste to the team. Rob Ryan and his team have been very supportive of the Hounds and are adding a positive and responsible piece to our events," said Jim McPhilliamy, Hounds President and Managing Partner.
"New Market Waste Solutions feels strongly about supporting the Charlotte Hounds and the fastest growing sport in the country. We feel that this is a great venue to continue to demonstrate Charlotte's commitment to recycling," said Rob Ryan, President of New Market Waste Solutions.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from March 8, 2013
- New Market Waste Signs on as Team Sponsor - Charlotte Hounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Hounds Stories
- Hounds vs. Cannons Game Preview
- 2018 MLL Collegiate Draft Free to Watch Tonight on Lax Sports Network
- Hounds Sign Sponsorship Deal with Legion Brewing for 2017
- Hounds Active in Offseason with Player Signings
- John Grant Jr. Powers Ohio to Semi-Final Win over Charlotte