National TV Schedule Set
The Arena Football League and the LA KISS are returning to CBS Sports Network and the ESPN family of networks for the 2016 season! CBS Sports Network, the primary national television partner of the AFL, will televise 17 regular-season games during the 2016 season. ESPN2 will broadcast eight regular-season games throughout the season. During the playoffs CBS Sports Network and ESPN will both air one First Round and one Semi Finals matchup. ArenaBowl XXIX, which is set for Friday, August 26, at 5 p.m. P.T., will be televised live on ESPN.
The LA KISS April 2nd season opener, against the Jacksonville Sharks, will be aired during primetime (6:00 p.m. P.T.) on ESPN2. The following game, April 9th vs. the Arizona Rattlers, will also be televised on ESPN2 and will begin at 9:00 pm P.T.
CBS Sports Network will air three LA KISS games during the 2016 season. The first will be Saturday, April 16th when the LA KISS travel to Cleveland to take on the Gladiators. The second LA KISS game on CBS Sports Networks is set for the July, 16 at 7:00 p.m. matchup against the Cleveland Gladiators. CBS Sports Network will conclude its 2016 AFL regular-season coverage on August 1st, when the LA KISS compete against the Portland Thunder at the Moda Center in Portland.
• Discuss this story on the Arena Football League message board...
Arena Football League Stories from February 24, 2016
- Portland AFL Organization Rebrands to Steel - Portland Steel
- National TV Schedule Set - Los Angeles KISS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles KISS Stories
- Arena Football League's L.A. KISS Apparently Have Folded, Leaving
- LA KISS Eliminated from Postseason with Loss to Cleveland
- LA KISS Drop Regular Season Finale to the Steel, 48-46
- Injuries Plague LA KISS, Fall to Sharks 46-32
- LA KISS Look to Clinch First Home Postseason Game