MLS Disciplinary Committee Decision: Week 30
October 6, 2017 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK - The MLS Disciplinary Committee has suspended Colorado Rapids defender Jared Watts one additional game (two total games) and issued an undisclosed fine for serious foul play that endangered the safety of an opponent during the ninth minute of the Rapids' match against the Montreal Impact on September 30 (VIDEO ). Watts will serve suspensions during Colorado's match on Saturday, October 7 against FC Dallas and on Sunday, October 15 against Real Salt Lake.
MLS Media Resources
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 6, 2017
- GAME NOTES: Sounders FC 2 at Tulsa Roughnecks FC - October 7, 2017 - Seattle Sounders FC
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decision: Week 30 - MLS
- Here Are 5 Things You Should Know About The Match - FC Dallas
- FC Dallas Statement on MLS Ruling - FC Dallas
- SPR Travels to Take on OKC Energy FC on Sunday Afternoon - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Dallas Fined $75,000 of Allocation Money and $25,000 for Roster Violation - MLS
- Invitation - Press Conference - Montreal Impact
- MATCH PREVIEW MNUFC vs. Sporting Kansas City - Minnesota United FC
- Preview: Sporting KC Visits Minnesota United FC on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- Season Finale on 10/15, We'Re at Our - Chicago Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.