Memphis Hustle's Crawford and Thomas Suspended
December 31, 2017 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
NEW YORK, Dec. 30, 2017 - The NBA G League today announced that Memphis Hustle guard Jordon Crawford and forward Shaquille Thomas have each been suspended one game without pay for leaving the bench area during an altercation.
The incident occurred with 7:26 remaining in the fourth quarter of Memphis' 133-104 loss to the Reno Bighorns at the Reno Events Center on Thursday, Dec. 28.
Crawford and Thomas will serve their suspensions on Sunday, Dec. 31 when the Hustle hosts the Northern Arizona Suns.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 31, 2017
- Charge Dropped by Herd to End 2017 - Canton Charge
- Memphis Hustle's Crawford and Thomas Suspended - G League
- Skyforce Down Suns in Double OT Thriller - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Westchester Knicks Pop a Win over Long Island Nets in 2017 Finale - Westchester Knicks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.