Marshals Defeat Strykers 4-0
Earlier tonight the Texas Marshals were on the road for a series against The Woodlands Strykers. The Marshals won by a final score of 4-0 (7 innings).
Here is the box score from tonight's game (June 20, 2016):
Highlights for the Marshals from tonight's game include:
Cameron Copeland pitching five scoreless innings to earn the victory
Hunter Robichaux pitching two innings of scoreless relief Tanner DeVinny with a double and 2 RBI Tannery Ivey and Saed Mahdi each getting 2 hits and scoring a run
Game two of tonight's doubleheader is underway at the time of this post.
• Discuss this story on the Texas Collegiate League message board...
Texas Collegiate League Stories from June 20, 2016
- Poncho, Cane Cutters Crush Generals 12-4 - Acadiana Cane Cutters
- Marshals Defeat Strykers 4-0 - Texas Marshals
- Cane Cutters Defeat Strykers, 6-5 in Walk-Off Fashion - Acadiana Cane Cutters
- Strykers Upset Bid Falls Short to Cane Cutters - Woodlands Strykers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.