Lynch Joins ECHL as Vice President of Business Operations
September 12, 2018 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
PRINCETON, N.J. - The ECHL announced on Wednesday that it has hired Dan Lynch as Vice President of Business Operations. He will begin his new role immediately.
Lynch will be responsible for the overall business operations of the League focusing on finance, budgeting/operations, human resources, revenue generation and member team operations.
A native of Buffalo, New York, Lynch joins the ECHL with eight years of experience in finance, sales and operations. He spent five years working for the Manchester Monarchs, the American Hockey League Affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings. He held several positions within the organization and was most recently the Vice President of Business Operations for the Monarchs. During his time with the team he also worked to transition the Monarchs to the ECHL for the start of the 2015-16 season.
Lynch attended Ithaca College, where he received his bachelor's degree in business and was a member of the baseball team. He resides in New Jersey with his wife Caitlin.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 12, 2018
- Pierre-Luc Mercier Joins Rush - Rapid City Rush
- Cyclones Add Forward Pair - Cincinnati Cyclones
- ECHL All-Star Nolan Valleau Returns to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Lynch Joins ECHL as Vice President of Business Operations - ECHL
- Thunder Signs Goalie Colton Phinney to Roster - Adirondack Thunder
- Mavs Add to Forward Depth with Trio of Signings - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.