Legal Sea Foods Partners with the Boston Pride
The Boston Pride of the National Women's Hockey League has reeled in a new partnership with Legal Sea Foods, a renowned Boston-based restaurant group.
"To have an iconic Massachusetts brand like Legal Sea Foods sponsor the Pride means the world to our team and players," said Pride President Hayley Moore. "We look forward to collaborating our efforts to provide an enhanced experience to our fans, and advance women's hockey across New England."
Among the elements of the deal is Legal Sea Foods' sponsorship of "The Lobster Lob" at each Pride home game at Warrior Ice Arena. During the media timeout approximately midway through the second period, ten foam lobsters will be thrown into the crowd. One of those foam lobsters will have a $100 gift card for Legal Sea Foods attached.
Legal Sea Foods' Chowder Van will also park at a Pride home game, serving free chowder samples to fans. In addition, Boston Pride season ticket holders will receive special vouchers for discounts at Legal Sea Food restaurants.
"Legal Sea Foods is proud to support our hometown team and the growth of professional women's hockey," said Vice President of Marketing Ida Faber. "We look forward to a great season with the Boston Pride."
Â The "Lobster Lob" will have its premiere when the Pride play their home opener at Warrior Ice Arena this Saturday, Oct. 12 at 6:30 p.m. against the Buffalo Beauts. The teams meet again on Sunday at 2:30 p.m. Tickets are available now at www.NWHL.zone/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Hockey League message board...
National Women's Hockey League Stories from October 10, 2019
- Whitecaps Begin Their Title Defense on Saturday - Minnesota Whitecaps
- Legal Sea Foods Partners with the Boston Pride - Boston Pride
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Boston Pride Stories
- Boston Makes Statement, Sweeps Whitecaps
- Lineups Revealed for First Boston-Minnesota Showdowns of the Season
- Pride Cruise Past Beauts Thanks to a McKenna Brand Hat Trick
- Boston Pride Win Home Opener in a Night Filled with Firsts
- Legal Sea Foods Partners with the Boston Pride