Jr. Hat Tricks Drop Series Finale in Maryland
ODENTON, MD - The Danbury Jr. Hat Tricks (6-14-3-0) dropped the final game of their two-game set 5-0 against the Maryland Black Bears (15-6-1-2).
A night after the Hat Tricks erupted for seven goals, they could not find their offense on Saturday.
The game got off to an even start, but Maryland was able to strike first, 7:19 into the first period. Danbury took that 1-0 deficit into the first intermission, but weren't able to rebound in the second.
Maryland scored twice in a three-minute stretch to take a commanding 3-0 lead at 12:26 of the second.
Danbury returns home next week after four straight on the road, splitting those games. They recorded wins on the road against the Johnstown Tomahawks and on Friday night against Maryland.
The Jr. Hat Tricks are back in action on Thursday and Friday when they host Johnstown for a two-game set. Those games can be seen on Hockey TV.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 27, 2021
- Black Bears Topple Jr. Hat Tricks in 5-0 Win - Maryland Black Bears
- Jr. Hat Tricks Drop Series Finale in Maryland - Danbury Jr. Hat Tricks
- Tomahawks Earn 6-2 Win over Rebels - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Jacks Hand Mudbugs Their Seventh-Straight Loss with 4-2 Win - Odessa Jackalopes
- Mack's Pair of Goals Not Enough in Bugs' Latest Loss - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Dumas and Keresztes Help Lead Titans to 7-3 Win over Nordiques - New Jersey Titans
- Jr. Hat Tricks Look to Complete Weekend-Sweep - Danbury Jr. Hat Tricks
- Rhinos Pushed Back by Wranglers 2-0 - El Paso Rhinos
- Wings Fall One Goal Short Friday - Aberdeen Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.