Job Fair and National Anthem Tryouts March 3rd
DAVENPORT, IOWA - The Quad Cities River Bandits are looking for hard-working, passionate and fun-loving community members to join the team this summer. The River Bandits, Main Street Amusements and Professional Sports Catering will host the annual job fair and National Anthem tryouts on Saturday, March 3, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST at Modern Woodmen Park. Part-time employment opportunities include concessions, grounds crew, press box, promotions, stadium operations, ride operators and more. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to interview with hiring managers on the spot during the fair.
National Anthem tryouts will be held during the fair on a first-come, first-serve basis. The Budweiser Champions Club will be transformed into an audition stage for members of the community to showcase their vocal abilities in front of a panel of judges consisting of River Bandits staff and local media.
"Working with the River Bandits gives members of our great community a chance to help us deliver smiles and memories to their friends, neighbors and family all summer long," said River Bandits owner Dave Heller. "For people who love to smile and help others, enjoy working as part of a great team, and want to have a lot of fun on the job, there are lots of great opportunities to be part of our most exciting season yet at Modern Woodmen Park."
Listed below are the positions available with the River Bandits, Main Street Amusements and Professional Sports Catering for the 2018 season:
- Retail Store Employees
- Ticket Takers
- Box Office Employees
- Amusements and kids zone workers (includes work on non-game days)
Game Day Operations
- Video production staff
- Field/Grounds Crew
- Parking Attendant
- Custodial Host (Mornings)
- Custodial Host (Game Ops)
- "Street Team" in-game entertainment staff
- On-Field Emcee
- Kitchen Staff
- Gameday Supervisors
- Warehouse Employees
- Seat Vendors
"With the job fair, the River Bandits will be looking for friendly and outgoing people in the Quad Cities who want to work in the exciting industries of Minor League Baseball and family entertainment," said General Manager Andrew Chesser. "We invite anyone with a desire to be part of a fun-loving team and provide incredible guest service to apply for a position at Modern Woodmen Park!"
The River Bandits, Main Street Amusements and Professional Sports Catering are equal opportunity employers; women, minorities and U.S. veterans are encouraged to apply. For more information on National Anthem tryouts, contact River Bandits Manager of Promotions, Aron Brecht at (563) 333-2740 or email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from February 22, 2018
- Ballpark Improvements Planned for 2018 - Great Lakes Loons
- Job Fair and National Anthem Tryouts March 3rd - Quad Cities River Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Quad Cities River Bandits Stories
- River Bandits Beat Bees 5-2, Close Half by Winning Six Straight
- Ramirez and De La Cruz Added to All-Star Team
- Sound the Alarm, Bandits Clinch First Half Title with 2-1 Win
- River Bandits Take Step Toward Securing Playoff Berth with 3-0 Win over Burlington
- River Bandits Sweep LumberKings with 5-2 Victory, Move into First Place Tie