IceMen Front Office Growth Continues
Jacksonville, FL - The Jacksonville Icemen, proud affiliate of the NHL Winnipeg Jets and AHL Manitoba Moose, today announced the addition of sales team members Casey Katz and Maggie Merrill, along with the promotion of Cheryl Griffis.
Jacksonville native Cheryl Griffis has been promoted from business manager to vice president of finance and administration. Griffis has been an integral part of the club's first year, handling all of the team's finances, accounting, insurance, immigration, and day-to-day office operations. She joined the Icemen in their inaugural season, bringing over 25 years of experience in business administration, accounting, and human resources.
Casey Katz returns to her hometown of Jacksonville as a ticket sales manager after three years with the Miami Heat. Katz has a marketing degree from the University of San Diego.
Another Jacksonville native, Maggie Merrill, joins the sales team as an account executive after similar roles with the Jacksonville Jaguars and Tampa Bay Rowdies. Merrill is currently pursuing a degree in sports management.
Player signings continue throughout the summer in preparation for the 2018-2019 season, beginning on Saturday, October 13th at 7:00 p.m. ET. at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from July 9, 2018
- Joe Roberts Named Broadcaster of AHL's Utica Comets - Kalamazoo Wings
- Americans Sign Captain Joel Chouinard - Allen Americans
- Forward Peter MacArthur Marks First Adirondack Signing - Adirondack Thunder
- IceMen Front Office Growth Continues - Jacksonville IceMen
- Monarchs Sign Colton Saucerman for 2018-19 Season - Manchester Monarchs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.