Houston Dash Defender Ally Prisock Joins France's GPSO 92 Issy on Loan
HoustonÂ DashÂ defenderÂ AllyÂ PrisockÂ will joinÂ GrandÂ ParisÂ SeineÂ OuestÂ 92Â IssyÂ (GPSO 92 Issy)Â in France'sÂ Division 1Â FéminineÂ on loanÂ throughÂ JulyÂ 2022, both clubs announcedÂ today. Prisock re-signedÂ a multi-year contractÂ with the DashÂ inÂ January 2021Â through the 2022 season.Â Â
Prisock was drafted by Houston in the 2019Â NWSLÂ College DraftÂ withÂ the 12th overall pick.The defenderÂ made her professional debutÂ on June 15, 2019Â againstÂ theÂ Orlando Pride at BBVA Stadium.Â Since then, the defenderÂ has started in 29 of herÂ 33Â appearances with Houston.Â After helping the DashÂ earnÂ the 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup Championship,Â Prisock was named the club's 2020 Young Player of the Year.
The University of Southern California alumna will join GPSO 92 IssyÂ today to prepare for the 2021-22Â Division 1Â FéminineÂ season.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from July 26, 2021
- Goalkeeper Cosette Morché Loaned to GPSO 92 Issy - OL Reign
- Houston Dash Defender Ally Prisock Joins France's GPSO 92 Issy on Loan - Houston Dash
- NWSL, RISE Team up for Social Justice and Inclusion Effort - NWSL
- NJ/NY Gotham FC Earns Back-To-Back Wins with 2-1 Victory over Chicago - NJ/NY Gotham FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Houston Dash Stories
- Historic Evening Ends with Emotional Farewell at BBVA Stadium
- Christine Nairn Reflects on her Final Match as a Professional Player
- Houston Dash Defeat Tigres Femenil 5-1 in First Women's International Club Friendly at BBVA Stadium
- Houston Dash Host Mexican Powerhouse Tigres Femenil on Sunday
- Dash MF Christine Nairn Announces Retirement