Hounds Renew Official Team Sponsor
Charlotte, N.C. (December 4, 2012) - Charlotte Lacrosse LLC announced today that Dentistry of the Carolinas ("DOC") has renewed as an exclusive team sponsor for 2013.
As Official Team Dentist, DOC has a medical and promotional presence at all Charlotte Hounds home games and will be partnering with the team on their regional grassroots outreach efforts to promote preventative care, sports dentistry and injury prevention.
DOC excels in the field of Sports Dentistry by providing custom mouthguards. Properly designed, customized fabricated mouthguards are essential in the prevention of athletic oral and facial injuries in contact sports. It is estimated by the American Dental Association that mouthguards prevent approximately 200,000 injuries each year in high school and collegiate football alone. As sports dentists and health professionals, DOC highly recommends a custom made mouthguard, especially those of the laboratory lamination type, for the very best in oral/facial protection as well as concussion deterrence. For more information about customized athletic mouthguards, please contact Dr. Clark Hammock at their Myers Park office location.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from December 4, 2012
- Hounds Renew Official Team Sponsor - Charlotte Hounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Hounds Stories
- Hounds Sign Sponsorship Deal with Legion Brewing for 2017
- Hounds Active in Offseason with Player Signings
- John Grant Jr. Powers Ohio to Semi-Final Win over Charlotte
- MLL Names Mike Chanenchuk Maverick Most Improved Player of 2016
- Hounds' Will Haus Named Warrior Defensive Player of the Week