Hickory Tavern Signs on as New Team Sponsor
Charlotte, N.C. (March 6, 2013) - Charlotte Lacrosse LLC announced today that Hickory Tavern has signed on as an Official Partner of the Charlotte Hounds. Elements of the partnership include branding, hospitality, in-game promotions, select team events at area locations and establishing the Metropolitan location as the home of the Royal Legion of the Hound, the team's major supporter club.
"Hickory Tavern is the perfect gathering spot for our fans with numerous locations and something for everyone. We're very excited to have them come on board," said Wade Leaphart, Hounds Chief Operating Officer.
"We're truly excited about working with the Hounds," commented Thom Perez, Marketing Representative for Hickory Tavern. "The Hounds are all about Charlotte and so is Hickory Tavern. It's a perfect match! We look forward to a long relationship with the team. Here's to a successful season."
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from March 6, 2013
- Hickory Tavern Signs on as New Team Sponsor - Charlotte Hounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Hounds Stories
- Hounds Sign Sponsorship Deal with Legion Brewing for 2017
- Hounds Active in Offseason with Player Signings
- John Grant Jr. Powers Ohio to Semi-Final Win over Charlotte
- MLL Names Mike Chanenchuk Maverick Most Improved Player of 2016
- Hounds' Will Haus Named Warrior Defensive Player of the Week