Hamilton Bulldogs Acquire Colton Kammerer
HAMILTON, ONTARIO. Hamilton Bulldogs President & General Manager Steve Staios announced today that the club has acquired defenceman Colton Kammerer and a conditional 8th round draft choice (2023) from the Sarnia Sting in exchange for Cameron Supryka.
Kammerer, 18, was originally selected 52nd overall by the Sarnia Sting in the 2017 Ontario Hockey League Priority Selection. This past season he skated in 49 regular season games with the Sting, collecting 14 points (four goals, 10 assists). Over the course of three seasons in the Ontario Hockey League, Kammerer has appeared in 148 games and registered 37 points (10 goals, 27 assists). The Brooklin, ON native was also selected to participate in the 2017 World U- 17 Hockey Challenge where he won a silver medal.
Supryka spent the last two and a half seasons with the Bulldogs, skating in 74 regular season games and collecting 31 points (four goals, 18 assists).
"We are excited to welcome Colton to our organization," added Bulldogs President & General Manager Steve Staios. "Colton's skill set and ability along with his leadership will play an important part in our team's success moving forward."
For more information on Hamilton Bulldogs 2020-21 season tickets, flex packs or single game tickets call 905-529-8500 or visit hamiltonbulldogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from June 3, 2020
- Spirit's Cole Perfetti Wins CHL Scholastic Player of the Year Award Presented by CIBC - OHL
- Cole Perfetti Wins CHL Scholastic Player of the Year Award Presented by CIBC - Saginaw Spirit
- Fans Invited to Watch Petes Year-End Awards Ceremony on Thursday, June 4 - Peterborough Petes
- Arthur Kaliyev Signs with Los Angeles Kings - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Hamilton Bulldogs Acquire Colton Kammerer - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Sting Swap Defenceman with Hamilton Bulldogs - Sarnia Sting
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.