Game three of first round Saturday night
First round playoff action resumes tomorrow night when the Indianapolis Ice hosts the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs in game three of the first round best-of-five playoff series at 7:00 p.m. from the Pepsi Coliseum. It is a must-win situation for the Ice as the team trails the Mudbugs two games to none in the series.
The Ice looks to rebound at home this weekend after losing two tightly-contested one-goal games last weekend in Shreveport, LA. Bernie John leads the Ice in scoring in the playoffs with four points, while Jared Dumba has chipped in with two goals and an assist.
If the Ice win on Saturday, game four would be this Sunday afternoon at 5:00 p.m. from the Pepsi Coliseum. Game five if necessary would be back in Shreveport, LA on Tuesday night (3/30) at 8:05 p.m.
Tickets for Saturday night's playoff game range from $12-$22 and can be purchased at all Ticketmaster locations including select Marsh Supermarkets, Karma Records, select L.S. Ayres, and the Indiana State Fairgrounds and Conseco Fieldhouse box offices, or by calling 239-5151 or online at ticketmaster.com. Groups of ten or more can call the Ice office at (317) 925-4423.
For all the latest Ice information, please visit www.indianapolisice.com.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from March 26, 2004
- Scorpions Goalie Beaudry Recalled by AHL Utah - New Mexico Scorpions
- Bucks & Killer Bees Saturday Night, Game Three, Televisa Ch. 57 - Laredo Bucks
- Parsons to visit DeSoto Central Middle School as part of walk-a-thon benefiting Leukemia & Lymphoma - Mississippi RiverKings
- Lord Stanley has landed in the mid-South - Mississippi RiverKings
- Game three of first round Saturday night - Indianapolis Ice
- Rayz and MS Society team up again - Corpus Christi IceRays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.