Four cities will host the sixth QMJHL Protected Environment Event
February 23, 2021 - Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) News Release
Montreal, QC - The Quebec Major Junior Hockey League selected a total of four markets to host the sixth protected environment event that will take place from March 19th to 25th.
Sherbrooke, Val-d'Or and Victoriaville will host the competition for the first time while the Drummondville Voltigeurs organization will present the protected environment event for the third time. Two Quebec-based teams will join each host club to play four games in seven days.
The protected environment schedules will be announced at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League message board...
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Stories from February 23, 2021
- Eagles Edged by Mooseheads in Overtime - Cape Breton Eagles
- BMO Wildcats Alumni Update - Moncton Wildcats
- Four cities will host the sixth QMJHL Protected Environment Event - QMJHL
- Additional Games Scheduled in the Maritimes Division - Charlottetown Islanders
- Additional games scheduled in the Maritimes Division - QMJHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.