Fire to Hold First Open Tryout Saturday
The Louisville Fire Arena Football team will hold their first open try-out for the 2007 season on Saturday. The try-out will take place at Old Cardinal Stadium at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center starting at 11:00 A.M.
The try-out will be for all positions and cost $50. Participants can begin registering at 10:00 A.M. the day of the try-out. Participants are encouraged to wear turf shoes and dress for appropriate weather. Participants must be at least 19 years old and bring proof of age. Participants will go through a 40-yard dash, the shuttle run and position based drills. The try-out will last approximately two and a half to three hours.
If the weather is not suitable for the try-out it will be moved to Sunday.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from October 26, 2006
- Ignition for the Boise Burn - Boise Burn
- Red-hot logo burns bright - Boise Burn
- Coyotes Name 2007 "Valley Girls" Dance Team - Central Valley Coyotes
- Fire to Hold First Open Tryout Saturday - Louisville Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.