Fire Announces First Open Try-Out
The Louisville Fire Arena Football team announced today they will hold their first open try-out for the 2007 season on Saturday October 28. The try-out will take place at Old Cardinal Stadium at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center starting at 11:00 A.M.
The try-out will be for all positions and cost $50. Participants can begin registering at 10:00 A.M. the day of the try-out. Participants are encouraged to wear turf shoes and dress for appropriate weather. Participants must be at least 19 years old and bring proof of age. Participants will go through a 40-yard dash, the shuttle run and position based drills. The try-out will last approximately two and a half to three hours.
If the weather is not suitable for the try-out it will be moved to October 29.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from October 2, 2006
- Pioneers schedule first open tryout for 2007 season - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers
- Fire Announces First Open Try-Out - Louisville Fire
- Wildcats Add to Front Office - South Georgia Wildcats
- Shock to hold open try-out November 17th - Spokane Shock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.