Fans Have Shot at Winning Custom New Orleans VooDoo Harley-Davidson
NEW ORLEANS (May 10, 2011) - The New Orleans VooDoo and New Orleans Harley-Davidson have teamed up to produce a custom, brand new VooDoo Harley-Davidson that one lucky fan will win by the 2011 season's end. Fans chances to win happen at every VooDoo home game.
The custom built Harley-Davidson Street Bob will be present at every home game, and before the start of the second half, fans in attendance will get a chance to win an entry into the final drawing by tossing a paper plane onto the field.
The paper to make the airplanes can be purchased in the New Orleans Arena or at New Orleans Harley Davidson prior to the paper airplane toss for a $1 or six for $5. Only the paper purchased in the arena will be accepted for the final qualifying round.
The paper planes that land on the AFL logo at midfield will qualify for the final drawing at the VooDoo's last home game versus the Milwaukee Mustangs on Friday, July 8.
"The Harley-Davidson is truly a beautiful bike. The custom paint job on it is amazing," said Dan Newman, owner of the New Orleans VooDoo. "I was very impressed when I first saw it. The lucky fan that wins it at the end of the season is winning the prize of the lifetime."
The bike will be on display at New Orleans Harley-Davidson, and it will be paraded around the New Orleans Metro area prior to the giveaway on July 8.
• Discuss this story on the Arena Football League message board...
Arena Football League Stories from May 10, 2011
- VooDoo Activate QB D Bryant from Refused to Report List - New Orleans VooDoo
- Fans Have Shot at Winning Custom New Orleans VooDoo Harley-Davidson - New Orleans VooDoo
- Grady and Rayford Earn Weekly AFL Honors - Utah Blaze
- Grady, Rayford and Sanders Earn Week 9 Honors - AFL
- Soul Add Martin E. Judge, Jr. to Ownership Group - Philadelphia Soul
- CMSU Receiver Todd Devoe Joins the Command - Kansas City Command
- Sharks Arming for Battle with Barnstormers - Jacksonville Sharks
- Anything to Watch a Game - Utah Blaze
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.