Edge Fall to Ironmen 61-53
Bloomington, Ill. - The Bloomington Edge were clipped the visiting West Michigan Ironmen 61-53. The Edge mounted a furious last second effort but a Hail Mary in the end zone fell incomplete.
Running back Darrelynn Dunn was a bright spot for the Edge offense, punishing Ironmen defenders on his way to four rushing touchdowns. The Edge offense was successful overall, with quarterback Caleb Holbrook also contributing four touchdowns. The defense of the Edge struggled to contain West Michigan quarterback Alex Carder who has been stellar since returning from injury. The Edge will open the playoffs on the road; their foe is yet to be determined.
Season tickets for the 2018 season of Edge football are now available for as low as $72! To reserve your spot for the best action in town, call the Edge office at (484) 840-EDGE. Be sure to tune in to the Bloomington Edge Facebook page to catch the final game of the regular season on June 3rd against Bismarck as well as the Edge playoff games!
• Discuss this story on the Champions Indoor Football message board...
Champions Indoor Football Stories from May 30, 2017
- Edge Fall to Ironmen 61-53 - Bloomington Edge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bloomington Edge Stories
- Bloomington Edge to Take on Elite Indoor Football League All-Star Team
- Edge to Host Free Seminar on Concussions in Youth Football
- Spike's Getting Married: Who's the Bride?
- World Developmental Football League Adds Local Advisory Board Member
- Edge Sign Former SEC Cornerback