Eagles Introduce "Pick Penner's Mask" Project
WINDSOR, Colo. - The Colorado Eagles announced today that their fans can have a hand in helping pick the design of Andrew Penner's goalie mask for the upcoming hockey season. Fans can participate in the "Pick Penner's Mask" project by choosing one of three designs via a downloadable form on the team's Web site and Facebook page, or on select tray liners at Northern Colorado Wendy's locations (beginning Sept. 13, while supplies last). Votes will need to be received by the end of business on Friday, October 1st (mailing details below).
One lucky fan who votes for the winning design will be randomly chosen to receive two tickets to the team's Oct. 9th preseason game, along with an autographed photo of Penner and a locker room tour after the game where they'll be able to meet the goaltender and the rest of the team!
Mail the completed form to: Colorado Eagles attn: Pick Penner's Mask 1625 Pelican Lakes Pt. Ste. 100 Windsor, CO 80550
The puck drops on the 2010-11 season on Saturday, Oct. 9 when the Eagles take on the Odessa Jackalopes in a preseason game at the Budweiser Events Center; the regular season begins on Friday, Oct. 15. Tickets for all Eagles home games will go on sale Saturday, Sept. 25 at 10 a.m. and can be purchased by visiting the BEC Box Office, calling 1-877-544-TIXX (8499) or online at www.ComcastTix.com.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from September 10, 2010
- Single Game Tickets Are Now on Sale - Tulsa Oilers
- Eagles Introduce "Pick Penner's Mask" Project - Colorado Eagles
- Mr. Christian Comes to Mississippi - Mississippi RiverKings
- IceMen Announce Preseason Schedule - Evansville IceMen
- PrairieThunder to Participate in Twin City Restaurant Week Launch Party - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- 'Bugs Participating in Community Events Tomorrow - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Catch up with Bucks' Korchinski - Laredo Bucks
- Veteran Cullaton Headlines Offensive Additions - Wichita Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.