Detroit Pistons Assign Forward Henry Ellenson And Guard Michael Gbinige
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has assigned forward Henry Ellenson and guard Michael Gbinije to the team's NBA Development League (D-League) affiliate, the Grand Rapids Drive.
Ellenson has appeared in 14 games this season with the Pistons, averaging 1.5 points and 0.9 rebounds in 4.0 minutes per game. He was selected with the 18th overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft. In 11 games with the Grand Rapids Drive this season, Ellenson has averaged 19.3 points, 9.5 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 1.1 blocks in 35.3 minutes per game.
Gbinije has appeared in nine games this season with the Pistons, averaging 0.4 points and 0.3 rebounds in 3.6 minutes per game. He was selected with the 49th overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft. In 10 games with the Drive this season, Gbinije has averaged 12.7 points, 4.1 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1.7 steals in 35.4 minutes per game.
For in-depth analysis by website editor Keith Langlois and special inside-access videos, visit www.pistons.com, the official source for news and features on the Detroit Pistons.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 8, 2017
- Drive Dominate Third Quarter to Beat Swarm - Grand Rapids Drive
- Miami Heat Sign Marcus Georges-Hunt to 10-Day Contract - Maine Red Claws
- Detroit Pistons Assign Forward Henry Ellenson And Guard Michael Gbinige - Grand Rapids Drive
- Charge Fly by Nets - Canton Charge
- Blue Stars in D-Fenders Win at Salt Lake City - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Legends Partner with Zte USA to Wipe out Kids' Cancer - Texas Legends
- Westchester Knicks Singed in Sioux Falls - Westchester Knicks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.