CHL Central Hockey League Announces Suspension
April 7, 2012 - Central Hockey League (CHL) News Release
GLENDALE, AZ - The Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that Fort Wayne Komets defenseman Brent Henley has been suspended for one (1) game after his actions in Game 4 of the Rapid City/Fort Wayne Opening Round series. Henley was not penalized on the play.
As a consequence of his actions, Henley will miss Sunday's Game 5 between the Rush and the Komets.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from April 7, 2012
- Wichita Advances to Conference Finals with Game Five Win - Wichita Thunder
- Brahmas Take Game 5, 1-0 - Allen Americans
- CHL Central Hockey League Announces Suspension - CHL
- Killer Bees Eliminated; Fall to Wichita 6-2 - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.