CFL General Managers Media Day in Banff
December 22, 2017 - Canadian Football League (CFL) News Release
All nine CFL General Managers and the Commissioner will be made available to the media on January 10, 2018 in Banff
TORONTO - On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 all nine Canadian Football League (CFL) General Managers and the Commissioner will be available to the media at the Fairmont Banff Springs where the league's offseason Presidents and General Managers meetings are taking place.
For media interested in taking part of media day, they are asked to complete this media accreditation.
Additional details for the event are below:
CFL GENERAL MANAGERS MEDIA DAY
Date Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Time 11:45 a.m. MT - 12:45 p.m. MT
Where Fairmont Banff Springs
In Attendance Randy Ambrosie, Commissioner, CFL
Ed Hervey, General Manager, BC Lions
Brock Sunderland, General Manager & VP of Football Operations, Edmonton Eskimos
John Hufnagel, President & General Manager, Calgary Stampeders
Chris Jones, VP of Football Operations, General Manager and Head Coach, Saskatchewan Roughriders
Kyle Walters, General Manager, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Kent Austin, VP of Football Operations, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
Jim Popp, General Manager, Toronto Argonauts
Marcel Desjardins, General Manager, Ottawa REDBLACKS
Kavis Reed, General Manager, Montreal Alouettes
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from December 22, 2017
- Randy Richards Returns - Calgary Stampeders
- Jovon Johnson Signs Extension to Remain with Riders - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Thaddeus Coleman Signs Extension with Riders - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Mark Washington Returns as Lions' DC; Randy Melvin to Rejoin Staff - B.C. Lions
- CFL General Managers Media Day in Banff - CFL
- Argos Ink Canadian Fb Declan Cross to Contract Extension - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.