Buffalo Wild Wings Signs with Charlotte Hounds as Newest Team Sponsor
Charlotte, N.C. (February 6, 2013) - Charlotte Lacrosse LLC announced today that Buffalo Wild Wings has signed on as a new team sponsor. "Buffalo Wild Wings is one of the largest and most popular casual dining restaurant and sports viewing destinations in the country," said Wade Leaphart, Hounds Chief Operating Officer. "We love that B-Dubs shares our commitment to the fans and is devoted to connecting with customers through sports affinity. Our fans are very passionate and supportive. With all of the Major League Lacrosse action on WMYT - myTV12, CBS Sports Network and ESPN, as well as the 38 NCAA games that will air on ESPNU this spring, they are a natural addition to the team."
The sponsorship, based out of the Uptown Charlotte / NASCAR HOF Plaza location, includes a special offer on the back of Hounds season tickets, a team appearance during Training Camp, exclusive offers for fans and on-going website and social media promos.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from February 6, 2013
- Buffalo Wild Wings Signs with Charlotte Hounds as Newest Team Sponsor - Charlotte Hounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Hounds Stories
- Hounds Sign Sponsorship Deal with Legion Brewing for 2017
- Hounds Active in Offseason with Player Signings
- John Grant Jr. Powers Ohio to Semi-Final Win over Charlotte
- MLL Names Mike Chanenchuk Maverick Most Improved Player of 2016
- Hounds' Will Haus Named Warrior Defensive Player of the Week