Brewster Bulldogs Pro Hockey Suspends 2016-17 Season
To the Bulldog Community,
It is with deep regret that I will be halting the Brewster Bulldog operation at the Brewster Ice Arena for the 2016-17 season.
Unfortunately, it was too much for myself to operate two professional sports teams at this level. The owners and employees of the Brewster Arena have been wonderful. I could not have asked for a better group to work with.
The effort put forth by David Lun and his team was outstanding. It was truly a group of dedicated hard working players.
So with all that being said, here are my thoughts for the future. I have had multiple conversations with Steve Santini, owner of the Brewster Ice Arena, as well as a gentleman that has shown interest in partnering with Steve and I to bring the team back next year, for the 2017-18 season.
I have been looking for someone that would partner and manage the Brewster Bulldogs organization. I would remain as a partner.
I am sorry to leave Brewster ...hopefully we will return.
Thank you for your support in our inaugural season. The Bulldogs players truly felt the support of the fans and community throughout the season.
• Discuss this story on the Federal Hockey League message board...
Federal Hockey League Stories from July 14, 2016
- Joe Pace Returns to Captain the Prowlers for 2016-17 - Port Huron Prowlers
- Brewster Bulldogs Pro Hockey Suspends 2016-17 Season - Brewster Bulldogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Brewster Bulldogs Stories
- Brewster Bulldogs Pro Hockey Suspends 2016-17 Season
- Bulldogs Topple Titans 4-1 in Danbury
- Bulldogs Victorious in Inaugural Home Finale, 4-1
- Yorktown Heights' Sullivan Gets Stint with FHL's Brewster Bulldogs
- James Robbins Solid Throughout for Brewster in Win over Berlin