Boston Pride Meets Boston University on September 27
The Boston Pride of the NWHL will play Boston University on Sept. 27 at 7 p.m. at Walter Brown Arena on the campus of BU. Admission is free.
The Pride have always had former Boston University Terriers on their roster, with this year's Pride lineup including defender Kaleigh Fratkin and forward Mary Parker.
"It's always exciting to play against my alma mater," said Fratkin. "Any pre-season game is an important opportunity for the Pride to come together as a team, and to be able to do it against a great program like BU makes for a fun game. I'm looking forward to playing back at Wally B!"
"The Boston University women's hockey team and our staff are excited about the exhibition game against the Boston Pride," said Brian Durocher, who is entering his 15th season as head coach at BU. "It will be a chance to compete against many talented professional players who were highly recognized former collegiate players. I know that they will present a strong opposition that will help us prepare for the 2019-2020 season."
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Hockey League message board...
National Women's Hockey League Stories from July 11, 2019
- NWHL and Tampa Bay Lightning Team up for Girls Hockey Clinics - NWHL
- Boston Pride Meets Boston University on September 27 - Boston Pride
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Boston Pride Stories
- Pride Cruise Past Beauts Thanks to a McKenna Brand Hat Trick
- Boston Pride Win Home Opener in a Night Filled with Firsts
- Legal Sea Foods Partners with the Boston Pride
- Boston Pride Add NWHL All-Star Emily Fluke
- For Souliotis and Pride, Prep for Home-Opening Weekend Begins Today