Black Bears Tender Forward Chase Tallaire from the Soo Indians
ODENTON, MD - The Maryland Black Bears have used one of their seven tenders on Chase Tallaire, a Forward with the Soo Indians (Midget AAA). Tallaire is 5'10, 160 pounds, and was born in St. Ignace Michigan on December 25th, 2002. He has played three seasons with the Soo Indians, where he had 35 goals and 47 assists over 148 games played.
Head Coach and General Manager of the Maryland Black Bears, Clint Mylymok issued the following statement:
"Chase is a highly intelligent player with the ability to see the game a step ahead of most players," said Mylymok. "He has very good skill and a strong competitive nature to play at a high level. Chase is very serious about his development, as well as becoming a Division 1 hockey player. We look forward to seeing Sean in Maryland next season, and feel he will be a very strong piece to our growth as a program."
The Maryland Black Bears is a Junior Hockey Team that competes in the North American Hockey League (NAHL). Our players, 16-20 years old, are vying for NCAA DI/III Scholarships. The Black Bears are the hometown hockey team of Central Maryland and play out of the Piney Orchard Ice Arena. The Maryland Black Bears play for more than just wins!
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from January 9, 2020
- Bruins Barrel Through Blizzard, 5-1 - Austin Bruins
- Todd Watson Steps Down as Jackalopes Head Coach - Odessa Jackalopes
- Black Bears Tender Forward Chase Tallaire from the Soo Indians - Maryland Black Bears
- IceRays Make Coaching Change - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Weekend Preview: Titans Travel to Maine for the First Time - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.