Birmingham Iron to Host Meet the Team Luncheon
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - The Alliance of American Football's Birmingham Iron will host a luncheon allowing fans to meet the 52-man roster ahead of the inaugural season on Monday, February 4 at The Club in Birmingham. Proceeds from the luncheon will benefit the Baptist Health Foundation.
Guests will receive a FREE ticket to the opening game and be eligible to win exclusive Iron experiences and gear.
The Iron opens their 2019 season Sunday, February 10 vs. Memphis Express at Legion Field. The first snap is scheduled for 1 pm CT.
Details regarding the luncheon:
Date: Monday, February 4
Time: Doors open at 11 am CT. Lunch begins at Noon.
Location: The Club (1 Robert S. Smith Drive)
Tickets: Individual ($125), Table of 8 ($925)
Each table will seat an Iron player and/or a coach.
For more information, please contact Michaela Bromelow at 205-847-2783 or email email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the Alliance of American Football message board...
Alliance of American Football Stories from January 28, 2019
- Birmingham Iron to Host Meet the Team Luncheon - Birmingham Iron
- Memphis Express Partners with Southern Hot Wing Festival April 13 - Memphis Express
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Birmingham Iron Stories
- Birmingham Iron Issues Official Statement
- Big Plays Earn Three Standouts Week 6 AAF Player of the Week Honors
- Week 6 Postgame Notes & Quotes
- Steve Spurrier's Orlando Apollos Lead Alliance at Halfway Mark
- Birmingham Iron Partner with Greater Birmingham Habitat for Humanity