Bank of America Joins the Charlotte Hounds as Official Partner
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte Lacrosse LLC announced today that Bank of America has signed on as an Official Partner of the Charlotte Hounds for the team's 2013 season. Bank of America's partnership will focus on raising local support for the team through customer appreciation and employee rewards events.
"Bank of America is committed to Charlotte where many of its employees and customers work and play," said Jim McPhilliamy, Charlotte Hounds President. "We're excited to welcome a great local partner that recognizes the growth of lacrosse in North Carolina, as well as the value the team has for fans and families in the area."
The bank's support will also include a presence at Memorial Stadium with in-stadium signage that will be displayed throughout the 2013 season.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from March 18, 2013
- Bank of America Joins the Charlotte Hounds as Official Partner - Charlotte Hounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Hounds Stories
- Hounds vs. Cannons Game Preview
- 2018 MLL Collegiate Draft Free to Watch Tonight on Lax Sports Network
- Hounds Sign Sponsorship Deal with Legion Brewing for 2017
- Hounds Active in Offseason with Player Signings
- John Grant Jr. Powers Ohio to Semi-Final Win over Charlotte