Bandits Acquire Robinson, First-Round Pick
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bandits today announced the team has acquired defenseman Justin Robinson and a first-round pick (13th overall) in the 2021 NLL Entry Draft from the Saskatchewan Rush in exchange for forward Dan Lintner and a second-round pick in the 2023 NLL Entry Draft. The trade is pending league approval.
Robinson (6'1", 185 lbs., 10/20/1997) made his NLL debut with the Rush in 2019-20 after Saskatchewan selected him in the first round (9th overall) of the 2019 NLL Entry Draft. In six games for the Rush in 2019-20, Robinson recorded two points (1+1) and 26 loose ball recoveries while averaging 13:05 of floor time.
A native of Pickering, Ontario, Robinson played three seasons of collegiate lacrosse before turning pro. In 2016, Robinson was named to the SSC All-Freshman team after he recorded 15 points (12+3) in 13 games for Saint Leo University. He then played two seasons (2018 and 2019) for Robert Morris University, where he scored one goal in 11 contests.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from July 21, 2021
- Seals Sign Pair of First-Rounders - San Diego Seals
- Bill Hostrawser Signs 1-Year Extension - Toronto Rock
- Rush Land Lintner in Trade with Bandits - Saskatchewan Rush
- Bandits Acquire Robinson, First-Round Pick - Buffalo Bandits
- Knighthawks Sign Foursome to Two-Year Deals - Rochester Knighthawks
- Garritano Returns on One-Year Contract - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.