2020 WTT Season to Take Place at the Greenbrier Resort
All Breakers Matches to be Broadcast or Streamed
While we will certainly miss playing in front of our home fans in 2020, we know you'll be watching from California! All 14 of the Breakers regular season matches will be broadcast or streamed for all viewers in the United States. The 2020 WTT broadcast schedule is currently being finalized and we'll have it in your inbox as soon as it is completed!
I Have 2020 Tickets. Now What?
All season ticket holders will be called within the next five days regarding 2021 rollover options (with added benefits) or full refund options. All individual match ticket buyers (purchased through Ticketmaster) will automatically be refunded within the next 30 days. Should you have any ticketing or refund questions, please call (949) 434-4560 or email [email protected]
2021 Season Details
In case you were wondering, we are already planning for the 2021 season! Season dates are currently being finalized for next year and we plan to be back to normal operations in 2021. If you are not a current season ticket holder and are interested in being one next summer, please call (949) 434-4560 or email [email protected] for more info. We can't wait to see you all again at Breakers Stadium in 2021!
Throwback Merchandise Released
In case you missed it, World TeamTennis launched a throwback collection that includes vintage Breakers gear! The collection features men's and women's tees, women's tanks and tri-blend baseball tees. These throwback threads will be the perfect gear to watch the 2020 season in from the comfort of your own couch!
Images from this story
Orange County Breakers in action
• Discuss this story on the World TeamTennis message board...
World TeamTennis Stories from May 26, 2020
- Kastles Headline Historic 2020 WTT Season at Greenbrier in West Virginia - Washington Kastles
- 2020 WTT Season to Take Place at the Greenbrier Resort - Orange County Breakers
- World TeamTennis Set to Hit the Court at the Greenbrier in West Virginia for Its 45th Season, July 12-August 2, 2020 - WTT
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orange County Breakers Stories
- Johnson, Brady Power up to Keep OC Alive in Playoff Hunt; Breakers Top Smash
- Breakers Keep Playoff Hopes Alive Thanks to Extended Play Win against Springfield
- Jen Brady Dominant as Orange County Rolls over New York
- OC Breakers Chalk up Thrilling Win against Orlando in Extended Play
- Recent Free Agent Signings Spark Breakers to Win against Rollers