2014 USHL Clark Cup Final - Game Four Recap
May 17, 2014 - United States Hockey League (USHL) News Release
The Waterloo Black Hawks earned a big 7-2 victory in Game Four of the 2014 Clark Cup Final against the Indiana Ice to even the best-of-five series at 2-2 and force a deciding Game Five back in Waterloo.
Zach Sanford, a 2013 NHL Draft pick of the Washington Capitals, scored two goals while goaltender Cal Petersen, a 2013 NHL Draft pick of the Buffalo Sabres, made 36 saves to lead the Black Hawks to victory.
The decisive Game Five will take place on Tuesday, May 20th in Waterloo as both teams seek the second Clark Cup title in the history of their organizations.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from May 17, 2014
- Big 3rd Quarter Lifts Bandits over Edge - Bloomington Thunder
- 2014 USHL Clark Cup Final - Game Four Recap - USHL
- Break out the Cowbells - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Ice Pushed to Game Five after 7-2 Loss - Indiana Ice
- Clark Cup Champion, Boston Bruin's Krug to Drop Puck Tonight - Indiana Ice
- Honors Pile up for IceMen Throughout Clark Cup Run - Indiana Ice
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.