Bighorns Get Big Win over Santa CruzApril 3, 2013 - NBA Development League (D-League) Reno Bighorns
The Bighorns used a balanced attack to defeat the Warriors, having six players score in double-digits. Samardo Samuels led the Bighorns with 21 points. Darnell Jackson and Dar Tucker each had 16 points. Mo Charlo added 15 points and Ronald Dupree chipped in 13 points.
The Warriors were led by Hilton Armstrong's 15 points. Stefhon Hannah had 14 points and dished out 10 assists.
The Bighorns used the Warriors 20 turnovers to generate 30 points. Reno also shot a hot 48.1% from the field, going 39-81.
The Bighorns will take on the Canton Charge this weekend for the last two games of the season, tipping off at 7 p.m. on both Friday and Saturday.
NBA Development League Stories from April 3, 2013
- Toros Keep Playoff Hopes Alive with Win - Austin Spurs
- Bighorns Host Battle Born Night - Reno Bighorns
- Santa Cruz Warriors Playoff Tickets Go on Sale Tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Legends Celebrate Zero Waste Night with Quest Resource Management Group - Texas Legends
- Los Angeles Lakers Re-Assign Morris and Sacre to NBA D-League Affiliate Los Angeles D-Fenders - D-League
- Lakers Reassign Darius Morris and Robert Sacre to D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Warriors Fall to Reno Bighorns - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Bighorns Get Big Win over Santa Cruz - Reno Bighorns
- Skyforce Holds off 66ers for Pivotal Win - Sioux Falls Skyforce
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.