Bighorns Dropped by WarriorsFebruary 8, 2013 - NBA Development League (D-League) - Reno Bighorns Press Release
The Bighorns were led by Dar Tucker's 21 points. Samardo Samuels recorded a double-double with 18 points and 12 rebounds. Every Bighorn player that entered the game scored in double figures, Marcus Landry (16), Jerome Jordan (10), Walker Russell (11), Desmon Farmer (13), and Will Blalock (16).
Travis Leslie's 22 points paced the Warriors. Stefhon Hannah had 21 points. Darington Hobson pulled in 14 rebounds.
The Bighorns were out-rebounded 50-37. The Warriors grabbed 18 offensive rebounds.
The Bighorns will be back in action Friday night against the Los Angeles D-Fenders with Military and Veteran Recognition Night at 7 p.m. The two teams will face off again on Sunday at 3 p.m. with Superhero Day. The first 1500 fans to the game will get a Bruno Superhero Bobblehead.
NBA Development League Stories from February 8, 2013
- Butch, McNeal Lead Jam to Victory - Bakersfield Jam
- Toros Fall to Charge (93 - 88) - Austin Spurs
- Charge Grind out Road Win over Toros - Canton Charge
- Mad Ants Drop to Rio Grande Valley - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Bakersfield Storms into Maine, Ices Red Claws, 104-94 - Maine Red Claws
- BayHawks Defeat Skyforce, 115-107 - Erie BayHawks
- Celtics Assign Melo to Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Boston Celtics Re-Assign Fab Melo to NBA D-League Affiliate Maine Red - D-League
- Energy Host Pair of Games this Weekend - Iowa Energy
- Stampede Acquire Veteran, Former BSU Star Reggie Larry - Idaho Stampede
- Santa Cruz Warriors Defeat Reno Bighorns - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Bighorns Dropped by Warriors - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.