MLS Disciplinary Committee Fines San Jose's Jason Hernandez, New England's Benny Feilhaber and MontrOctober 15, 2012 - Major League Soccer (MLS)
The Disciplinary Committee also fined New England Revolution midfielder Benny Feilhaber an undisclosed amount for his verbal and profane abuse of the official after receiving a red card (second yellow) in the 88th minute of the game against Philadelphia Union on Oct. 6. The fine comes in addition to the automatic fine and one-game suspension Feilhaber received for the red card.
The Disciplinary Committee also fined the Montreal Impact an undisclosed amount for unprofessional conduct of team staff on the sidelines during the Oct. 6 game against Houston Dynamo.
Fines collected will be donated to the charitable partners of MLS W.O.R.K.S. and the MLS Players Union.
Major League Soccer Stories from October 15, 2012
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Weekly Update: Red Bulls Face Sporting Kansas City in Home Finale with Playoff Spot on the Line - New York Red Bulls
- Weekly Update: Rapids Visit Chivas USA on Saturday - Colorado Rapids
- Dynamo Forward Calen Carr to Host Charity Bowling Event Tomorrow - Houston Dynamo
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Fines San Jose's Jason Hernandez, New England's Benny Feilhaber and Montr - MLS
- Earthquakes First Home Playoff Game Sold Out - San Jose Earthquakes
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC to Celebrate Fan Appreciation Day - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Voting Now Open for D.C. United Fans' Choice Award - D.C. United
- D.C. United Academy Update - D.C. United
- Fire Face New England Revolution in Match with MLS Cup Implications - Chicago Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.